Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Official! We're In.

For those of you who've been following this young blog from the beginning, or have read everything so far, you'll know we were still awaiting final approval from the convention for space for such a large game.  No longer waiting.  We have approval!  Actually, we don't just have their approval, we have their enthusiastic support.

 I am working with the convention for how the game will be promoted on their website and how people will be registering for the game.  As soon as I figure out how to get it posted I will be adding links to both ConQuest Sacramento 2012 and to their other area convention, Pacificon 2012 (that one is in San Jose, CA over Labor Day weekend).  I know how to add them here in the body of this posting to the blog, I need to figure out how to make them links so they are "always on."

Okay, does this mean I should now panic?  Heck no.  As I've dubbed myself, you can't panic if you are the Cecil B. DeMille of Fifteen Mil.  Do we need a demo reel to show at the theaters?  Hmmm.  That just might happen somewhere along the way.

This is exciting and heady stuff.  More buildings soon and hopefully some of the painted figures as well. Time for me to get double busy painting up the native villagers and forces now that I've gotten the last order of figures for them, pictures to follow when done.  But don't get excited about the basing of the figures for now, they will all be based at one big texturing party so that all the bases are to the same standard.

That sound you heard was me and the crew switching into a higher gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment